Monday, March 28, 2011

Exciting News!!

The past several months have truly been exciting for me personally.  I am nearly complete on the website for Evolution Martial Arts Academy (www.evomaa.net), and is just about ready to go live soon.  I have been working on Evolution's tshirt and hoodie designs and can be found here on the EVO Blog.



I have also been accepted to the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (FIDM), a internationally leading school for Fashion, Graphics, Interior Design and Entertainment Industries.  I am so excited and hope that FIDM will help further my skills in graphic design!


And last, but not least, the most exciting news for me... I just purchased the newest 2011 17" Apple MacBook Pro!!! Windows has treated me well, but im sure OS X will do just fine!










Anyways, thats all for now.  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment